ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Professional registration: Order of MES of Ukraine № 1714 dated 28.12.2017.
ISSN: 2521-6384 (Online), 2521-103X (Print)
Author mark Е 40
State registration certificate КВ №22841-12741ПР
Frequency: no less than four times a year
INDEXED AND ABSTRACTED
The printed scientific journal “Economic journal Odessa polytechnic university” is established on the editorial basis of the Odessa National Polytechnic University Institute of Business, Economics and information Technologies, by the ONPU Rector Order №17 dated the 04.04.2017, substantiated with the Scientific Council resolution taken the 28.03.2017 (minutes №6).
The journal covers the issues of state and prospects of development of the economy both in global and in regional scales. On the journal’s pages posted the results of original scientific, practical, educational-methodological research in the areas of economics, entrepreneurship, management, marketing and logistics. Discusses relevant topics of economics and management, mathematical and information support of economic processes, innovation, investment, competitiveness and modern problems of regional development.
The journal is designed for researchers, teachers, postgraduates and students of higher educational institutions.
Editor in Chief: Svitlana V. Filyppova, DEcon, Prof.
Contributing Editor: Oleksandr S. Balan, DEcon, Associate Professor
Executive Editor: Svitlana V. Bendas
- Ivan O. Aleksandrov – DEcon, Prof.
- Oleksandr I. Amosha – Academician of The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, DEcon, Prof.
- Yevhen A. Beltyukov – DEcon, Prof.
- Mykola I. Bondar – DEcon, Prof.
- Borys V. Burkynskyy – Academician of The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, DEcon, Prof.
- Jiri Dvorak – DEcon, Prof. (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Vitaliy I. Zakharchenko – DEcon, Prof.
- Serhiy M. Illyashenko – DEcon, Prof.
- Kseniya V. Kovtunenko – DEcon, Associate Professor
- Oleh Ye. Kuzmin – DEcon, Prof.
- Anatoliy A. Mazaraki – DEcon, Prof.
- Mykhaylo A. Oklander – DEcon, Prof.
- Rainer Schenk – Dr., Visiting Professor (Federal Republic of Germany)
- Jolanta Sloniec – PhD., Prof. (Republic of Poland)
- Zoya M. Sokolovskaya – DEcon, Prof.
- Kostyantyn I. Tkach – DEcon, Prof.
- Serhiy K. Kharichkov – DEcon, Prof.
- Roman M. Sheremeta – PhD., Assistant Professor of Economics (USA)
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION
For publication in the journal are accepted articles of problematic, summarizing and methodical directions, the results of original scientific, practical, educational and instructional studies in the form of articles, which has not been published, from the below industries:
- Problem issues of the Ukrainian economy and its regions.
- Theory and practice of Economics and industrial enterprise management.
- Actual problems of the sectorial economy.
Articles must comply with the decree of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine “On increasing requirements for professional publications put on the list of the HAC of Ukraine” from 15.01.2003 No 7-05/1 and have the following required elements:
- problem statement in general view and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of recent researches and publications, analysis of recent researches and publications;
- unsolved aspects of the problem, which are the subject of this article;
- formulation the aim of the article (goal setting);
- the main part with full justification of scientific results;
- conclusions from this study and perspectives for further research in this direction.
The author is responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the performed material, for belonging to him personally, precision facts (data) and the quality of the translation quotations from foreign-language sources
To enable publication in the journal, you must complete and send by email to the editor the following materials (Subject: Article Petrenko P.P., All files must be named in English or in Latin letters: Petrenko_Article.doc, Petrenko_bibliografiia.doc, Petrenko_retsenziia.pdf):
- An article with all the rules (rules of the article);
- Author’s certificate (form attached);
- Bibliographic list in Ukrainian, Russian and English (form attached);
- External review or expert opinion the doctor of science by the industry, in which the article was written. Scanned version by email to the authors from other cities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLE REGISTRATION
The article text is presented on the page of the standard format (A4), single spacing with the following fields: top edge – 2 sm, lower edge, left and right – 2,5 sm.
The whole text should be typed in Times New Roman 10pt, single-column without applying any formatting (your own styles, and the like), in addition to the standard font and the paragraph. Do not use inserts and hyperlinks. For stylistic highlight parts of the text should use the font style italic with preservation headset, font size, and paragraph spacing.
Approximate page size of the article in the paper version must be at least 5 pages and a maximum of 10 (excluding abstracts, abstract and references), prepared according to the following requirements. These texts size are approximate; given the specificity of electronic publishing, if necessary, the volume of materials submitted for publication, may be increased by agreement with the editorial board of the journal.
The materials published in the journal due to internal and external peer review performed by members of the editorial board specialists of the relevant sector. For a more objective assessment of scientific content articles used an independent, confidential peer review (without names of authors and reviewers). In the case of a negative review or there are significant comments, the article may be rejected or returned to the author (authors) for revision.
The editorial board reserves the right to reject article that do not correspond its requirements and the scope.
Materials submitted without the requirements, returned to the author without review. The article may be made editorially without permission of the author. The final decision on publication is made by the editorial board.
Subsequent to the inclusion of the journal to a number of international bibliographic and abstract databases of the requirements for the articles changed, please pay attention to the following changes:
- 1. Article language: Ukrainian, English. Priority is given to articles in English.
- 2. Annotations and key words must be present in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English. The number of symbols with spaces in the abstract is 750-820 (about 85-90 words). Key words 5-7 words.
- 3. Additionally, you will prepare the abstract in English – Abstract.
The abstract is a brief summary of larger work having a scientific character, may be published independently, in isolation from the main text, and therefore should be understandable without reference to the work itself. Abstract – prepared for overseas scientific databases, and analytical systems and is the main source of information in the information systems and databases that index the journal, and also in search systems. The volume of the abstract should be 150-200 words and should consist of short repeating patterns, including the introduction, aims and objectives, methods, results, conclusion.
We recommend you to read: Material about the peculiarities of writing English abstract prepared by the expert Scopus; Materials of one of the world’s leading publishers of scientific literature Emerald. (Part І та Part ІІ).
- 4. The article should have also UDC (placed in the beginning of the article) – JEL Classіfіcatіon(placed after the Abstract). For example: JEL Classіfіcatіon: B41, С15.
- 5. Reference in the section “Analysis of recent research and publications” and in the text on the works of foreign authors are compulsory. Their names served on the language of the article, and in brackets in italics – in English with indication of the year of publication. For example A. Williamson (Williamson, 1985).
- 6. Under each table and illustration should be indicated the source. For example: Джерело: Власна розробка автора (Source: Own elaboration)
- 7. References to sources of used materials, factual and statistical data are required and are given in the text in chronological order, the number in square brackets and are arranged in order of citation or mention, list of references (the names of works are placed in order of citation in the text) written up at the end of the article.
- 8. The references should consist of two blocks: reference list and References (this requirement also applies to English-language articles):
Reference list is the sources in the original language, designed in accordance with Ukrainian standard bibliographic description (form 23, approved by the order of HAC of Ukraine from March 03, 2008 №147);
References – those sources, but in English, designed for international bibliographic standard APA-2010.
Names periodic Ukrainian and Russian editions (journals, collections, etc.) are served transliteration (Decision of 27 January 2010. No 55 “On regulation transliteration of Ukrainian Latin alphabet), and in brackets in English.
We recommend you to read:
- An example design in accordance with Ukrainian standard bibliographic description of literature;
- International bibliographic standard APA-2010, rules, examples of design;
- Current rules of Ukrainian transliterations.
To improve the quality of articles and the interest of foreign experts should use the proceedings of world recognized scientists, and also most cited by the international community editions.